The "Heritage" is a tiny home on wheels built by Oliver Stankiewicz and Cera Bollo from Summit Tiny Homes in British Columbia, Canada.
- 24' trailer with a 2' bay window over the tongue
- Sleeps up to 3 adults!
- Features an open floor plan with the kitchen and living space flowing together to create a great space for entertaining
- Living room features a modern 3-person couch that can sleep one person
- Kitchen features beautiful quartz counter tops, a farmhouse sink with a oil-rubbed bronze wall mount faucet, a 24" propane 4-burner stove and oven, a fridge, a washer/dryer combo unit, and a beautiful tile back-splash
- Full bathroom features a small vanity, a composting toilet, and a mini clawfoot tub
- Bedroom loft features space for a queen-size bed and 2 skylights to enjoy a beautiful, starry night!
Summit Tiny Homes on this home: "A timeless design gleaming with charm. Elegant finishes, inspired by vintage appeal. With a heritage touch, this home is all about the details."
SAVE THIS ON PINTEREST TO VIEW LATER!
Images courtesy of © Summit Tiny Homes.
Follow our Pinterest for tiny house design ideas for living rooms, bedrooms, lofts, bathrooms, and MUCH MORE!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.