This rustic-style custom tiny house on wheels built on a 24' trailer is constructed by the team at MitchCraft Tiny Homes based in Fort Collins, Colorado!
- 24' x 8.5'
- Built with SIP's (Structural Insulated Panels)
- Open living space
- Kitchen & bathroom are on one raised platform with about a 1' tall deep storage area with pull-out bins
- Bedroom is also on a raised platform on the opposite end of the home with a pull-out full-size bed
- Full kitchen with butcher block counter tops, a 4-burner gas stove & oven, a deep stainless steel sink, & an apartment-size fridge
- Full bathroom with a small vanity with sink, composting toilet, & fiberglass shower
Follow MitchCraft Tiny Homes on Instagram or contact them here for any questions!
Check out these other beautiful tiny's from MitchCraft Tiny Homes: 37' Custom Tiny House, Francelia's 24' Custom Tiny House, Tara's Custom 33' Tiny House, Julia's 20' Tiny House, Jessica's 16' Tiny House, Eric and Oliver's 10' x 33' Tiny House, Elise and Clara's Custom Tiny House, Davis' Off-Grid Tiny House on Wheels, 24' Custom Tiny House on Wheels, and Tiny House Blue Moon!
SAVE THIS ON PINTEREST TO VIEW LATER!
Images courtesy of ©MitchCraft Tiny Homes.
Follow our Pinterest
for tiny house design ideas for living rooms, bedrooms, lofts, bathrooms, and MUCH MORE!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.