This tiny house on wheels is a 16' x 8.5' tiny home, built by Backcountry Tiny Homes based in Vancouver, WA!
- 16' x 8.5' trailer
- 90-sqft (interior space) with a 26-sqft porch
- Oak vinyl plank flooring throughout the home
- All of the necessities of a full-time home are included, such as a living space, bed, kitchen, toilet, and shower!
- However, may be better suited for weekend getaways due to its smaller size and ease of towing!
- Living room/bedroom space is right at the entrance of the home, including a couch that converts into a full-size bed that sleeps 2 people!
- A folding table in the living space allows for 2 people to dine or use as a workspace
- The kitchen is small, but includes a 2-burner electric cooktop, a mini fridge, a stainless steel sink, a Sweepovac under-counter vacuum, and a couple of cabinets
- The bathroom is adjacent to the kitchen and features a 32" x 32" shower with a Moen rain shower head, a wall cabinet, and a Kohler flush toilet!
This home is now a standard model for Backcountry Tiny Homes and starts out at $16,995 for a shell, or $29,995 for a turnkey model!
Follow Backcountry Tiny Homes on Instagram or you may contact them here for any questions!
SAVE THIS ON PINTEREST TO VIEW LATER!
Images courtesy of ©Backcountry Tiny Homes.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.