The "Tiny Show Home" tiny house on wheels is custom-built on a 28' gooseneck trailer by Vagabond Tiny Homes based in Calgary, Alberta!
- 28' x 8.5'
- 238-sqft (excluding lofts)
- Off-grid capable tiny home with low energy-drawing appliances
- The exterior is clad in double-treated cedar siding with galvanized steel sheets as an accent
- The tiny house is insulated very well for Canada winters with a combination of rock wool and closed-cell spray foam
- A Martin direct-vent wall-mounted gas furnace helps to heat the house up during the Winter
- A single entry door leads you into the living area of the tiny home, featuring a small dining table for 2 that doubles as a workspace with a faux brick wall
- On one end of the tiny home is a large U-shaped kitchen with a 3-burner gas cooktop, a large stainless steel sink, space for an apartment-size fridge, and tons of cabinet storage and counter top space
- A large set of storage stairs lead you up to a loft bedroom with room for a king-size bed
- On the opposite end of the home is a full bathroom, featuring a large vanity, a corner shower with a glass door, and a flush toilet
- Past the bathroom is the gooseneck of the tiny home, currently set up as an elevated living space, that could easily serve as the master bedroom with some added privacy
- A ventless LG washer/dryer combo unit is tucked away behind the ladder leading up to the elevated living space
Follow Vagabond Tiny Homes on Instagram or you may contact them here for any questions!
Please note that while Vagabond Tiny Homes built this tiny home in 2018, they are not currently building any tiny homes at the time of publishing this article!
SAVE THIS ON PINTEREST TO VIEW LATER!
Images courtesy of ©Vagabond Tiny Homes.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.