This rustic-style custom tiny house on wheels built on a 20' trailer is constructed by the team at MitchCraft Tiny Homes based in Fort Collins, Colorado!
- 20' x 8.5'
- 160-sqft (excluding loft)
- N.O.A.H. certified tiny house
- Insulated for year-round, full-time living in cold climates
- Cedar tongue & groove and board & batten siding
- Waterproof vinyl plank flooring for low maintenance with a luxurious feel
- Kitchen with blue, maple cabinets; a 4-burner gas stove & oven combo; a range; an apartment-size fridge; table for 1; & tons of cabinet storage
- Small living room with just enough space for a sectional couch that can comfortably seat 3 people
- Loft bedroom with a privacy wall, small closet, & 2 windows to bring in some light
- Full bathroom with a tile shower, glass sink, single-cabinet vanity, a Separett composting toilet, & space for a washer/dryer combo!
Follow MitchCraft Tiny Homes on Instagram or contact them here for any questions!
Check out these other beautiful tiny's from MitchCraft Tiny Homes: 37' Custom Tiny House, Francelia's 24' Custom Tiny House, Tara's Custom 33' Tiny House, Julia's 20' Tiny House, Jessica's 16' Tiny House, Eric and Oliver's 10' x 33' Tiny House, Elise and Clara's Custom Tiny House, Davis' Off-Grid Tiny House on Wheels, 24' Custom Tiny House on Wheels, and Tiny House Blue Moon!
SAVE THIS ON PINTEREST TO VIEW LATER!
Images courtesy of ©MitchCraft Tiny Homes.
Follow our Pinterest
for tiny house design ideas for living rooms, bedrooms, lofts, bathrooms, and MUCH MORE!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.