Meet the Mayes Team! A family of 6—Gabriel, Debbie, and their 4 kids—left their 3000-sqft home to build a beautiful home on wheels for a 2-year-long adventure! Read on to learn more about their home.
- Converted a 40' Thomas high-top bus (floor to ceiling is 6'8") into their full-time home on the road!
- Spent $38,000 total for the completed build
- Small living room area with 2 custom couches with built-in storage underneath
- L-shaped kitchen with an under counter fridge & freezer, a 3-burner stove & oven, a deep sink, a small fold-down desk, & loads of cabinet storage above!
- Small 5' x 5' full bathroom with a RV-style tub & shower combo, flush toilet, sink, vanity with storage, & matte black hardware
- Small bedroom with 2 bunkbeds (for the 4 kids) with built-in storage underneath, a small closet, & a private door
- Small bedroom for Gabriel & Debbie with a full-size bed, a skylight, black-out blinds, & tons of built-in storage
- Rooftop deck with access through skylight in master bedroom!
Follow The Mayes Team on Instagram or contact them here for any questions!
SAVE THIS ON PINTEREST TO VIEW LATER!
Images courtesy of ©The Mayes Team.
Follow our Pinterest
for tiny house design ideas for living rooms, bedrooms, lofts, bathrooms, and MUCH MORE!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.