This container home is a prototype build by Greek-based Cocoon Modules, upcycled from a 40' shipping container & turned into this beautiful home!
- 40' x 7.7'
- Built as a prototype, so not currently for sale
- Light, spacious floor plan with 2 huge full-light sliding doors
- Large living room space with a sectional couch & built-in storage
- Large ground-level bedroom with a full-size murphy bed, a closet, & a separate entrance with full-light double doors
- Large kitchen with beautiful light wood cabinetry, a 2-burner electric cooktop, an oven, a sink, & tons of storage space
- Full modern bathroom with tile on the walls & floor, tile shower with a rain shower head, a flush toilet, & a large vanity & mirror
Follow Cocoon Modules on Instagram or you may contact them here for any questions!
SAVE THIS ON PINTEREST TO VIEW LATER!
Images courtesy of ©Cocoon Modules.
Follow our Pinterest
for tiny house design ideas for living rooms, bedrooms, lofts, bathrooms, and MUCH MORE!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.